Artists & craftspeople are invited to reserve a booth space at the ART 321 Holiday Art Bazaar. The Bazaar starts during the December 7 Art Walk and runs through Saturday, December 9. Exhibitor guidelines and exhibit times for each day are available on line and at ART 321. This is the perfect opportunity to show and sell hand-made items (no machine-made, mass-produced items please) to arts enthusiasts and gift buyers, so please call or come by soon to reserve your space. Cost is $100 for ART 321 members; $150 for non-members.
Space Rental Guidelines
call or come in to reserve a booth space.
INFO@ART321.ORG OR 307-265-2655
- Your floor space in ART 321 will be approximately 7 feet by 4 feet.
- ART 321 will supply you with 1 chair in addition to your floor space, but you will need to provide your own table, displays and any special battery-powered lighting you will need. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide electric outlets.
- Cost is $100 to ART 321 members; $150 to non-members. No commissions from your sales will be paid to ART 321, so you alone are responsible for collecting money from your sales and for reporting sales and sales taxes appropriately.
- Bazaar dates & times:
- Thursday, December 7, 5 – 8 p.m., during our December Art Walk
- Friday, December 8, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, December 9, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Artists may set up at any time between 10 and 4 on December 7 to be ready and open for business when the Art Walk starts at 5 p.m.
- You may load and unload either from our front or back door, but parking is extremely limited on the Midwest Avenue side. After unloading your items, please move your vehicle to the parking lots across Ash Street to make room for customer cars out front.
- We ask that you or someone familiar enough with your work to answer questions be at your booth during sales hours.
- We will not have the capacity to keep young children entertained or engaged for long stretches of time, so please keep this in mind when you are planning your sales days. It might be best to leave young children in someone else’s care.
- The ART 321 building will be decorated for the season and holiday music will be softly played in the background to provide a nice ambiance for shoppers.
- You are encouraged to decorate your own display areas in any way you like. You will also need to provide your own gift bags, boxes and tablecloths, etc.
- ART 321 reserves the right to decline any machine-made or mass-produced items since our focus is on spotlighting the work of regional artists and craftspeople.
- The Casper Artists Guild, Inc., DBA ART 321, is not responsible for damages, loss or theft of art items from any source or act of nature, so please make sure your own insurance covers you against accidents or loss.
- If you have items on display in the ART 321 gift shop during the Bazaar, they will remain there and those sales will be processed as usual by ART 321 staff or volunteers.
- ART 321 staff and volunteers will be on hand at all times to assist you and to support you in having a successful and gratifying experience.